Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy List, Week 23

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 23

1. Catching up with a good longtime friend. He was in town unexpectedly and I got to spend a good portion of Saturday catching up.

2. Comfy and cute sandals. I have always bemoaned the fact that I can't wear sandals because of my old ankle injury. No longer - they may be pricey but they're versatile and will last a lifetime.

3. Retail Therapy. I may bemoan the consequences later, but sometimes it's nice to do a little retail therapy. In moderation, of course.

4. Sunday Brunch with friends. A few friends and I met up for Sunday brunch and it was both delightful and delicious.

5. Painting class. I'm in my 3rd year of taking this course and it is a lot of fun to explore other parts of visual art.

6. Sunsets. Now that the sun rises so early, I've been focusing on sunsets. I have a new favorite place to shoot and I foresee more sunset shoots over the summer.

7. Photographic colleagues. I'm pleased to be adding more people to this 'roster' but I enjoy learning from them every day.

8. Theatrical paperwork. It may be a royal P.I.A. but it is totally worth it sometimes.

9. Helping others out. This is a pretty generic item, but it applies to more than one 'other'.

10. Thunderstorms. Still a happy thing as long as I really don't have to do much out in them.

No comments: