Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy List, Week 25

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 25

1. Thank you party.  We work hard at work, and sometimes we forget to stop and celebrate our accomplishments.

2. Days off. The one good thing about summer is Sundays off. Even so, I still had a million things to do. So thankful for the days off making up for the two Saturdays I worked.

3. Cuddle with Pippin. Pippin is a lovely pup, but she's not a cuddler. She willingly cuddled and napped with me without fuss. It was adorable.

4. Opportunities. I had the opportunity to pick up some awesome art glass at awesome prices. Thanks SB and CM!

5. Knowledgable friends. As I really start working on my exhibit hard-core, I'm thankful for knowledgeable friends who help me sort out all the information and get good advice.

6. Gin and ginger. My new favorite cocktail. So much better than a gin and tonic. Not quite as awesome as a gin and tonic limeade with fresh fruit.

Yup, I think that's it for now. 


No comments: