Tuesday, April 27, 2010

340/365

340/365

That, my dear readers, is heaven on a plate. Right there. Slippery shrimp and dry sauteed green beans. From Yang Chow, one of the best chinese resturants ever... which is located in Los Angeles, CA. And coincidentally, one of these was exactly 3 blocks up the street from me.

I was introduced to this lovely resturant at work, and visited the one in Chinatown often... but I later went to this one because of its convenience.

Slippery shrimp is amazing... actually, pretty much anything on their menu is amazing but slippery shrimp is what they're famous for.

So next time you're in LA, make the detour and go. You won't regret it. I promise.

1 comment:

Pippin, QoE said...

You definitely got the family food-thing!
Do they make kibble with Sichuan sauce?

lick, Lick, LICK,
Pip

sent from my iPip