Saturday, December 8, 2012

52 Week Project: Week 49

I actually made an effort this week - since my major soap film experiment the other day happened during Week 48 and I missed my own deadline.

It's a really cool set and I suggest you check it out.

I've put up a holiday tree - a real one, and it smells AMAZING. And I have a new macro lens to play with, so I experimented with ornaments.

Ornaments   Ornaments

But the main focus of my week has been our annual holiday show  - which is done completely by our ballet company. So I borrowed some pointe shoes and had a little photo shoot.

This one was runner up:

Pointe Shoes

But this one's the weekly winner:

20121206-IMG_0087

It was a tough call - one of the tougher ones - I loved all 4 finalists for this week.

I can hardly believe that there's only 3 more weeks left - and I have no idea yet what next year's project is yet.

It's been unseasonably warm here in STL - here's hoping that there's some snow before the project ends!

No comments: