Sunday, March 9, 2014

10/52 - Photo Project 2014

On Monday, when the snow melted, I went for a little drive to Hyde Park. A friend had featured a building on his blog which was beautiful photographically and depressing in reality. On my way to said building, I saw many sights, including this one. On the way back, I found this:

Hyde Park

It's a double-win for me - ghost signs and windows. How much more could I love it?

Didn't get a chance to pick up the camera much this week - I tried to get some hazy, creepy photos at Bellefontaine but the haze wasn't cooperating and the cloud cover was to the point where everything was turning out darker than I wanted.

Here's to a Flood next Saturday to help a gal out. I was originally going to miss this one but when it was rescheduled due to sleet/ice, it worked out in my favor.

Until next week!

No comments: