Sunday, March 2, 2014

9/52 - Photo Project 2014

I'm not going to lie… I didn't pick up my camera all week until Saturday, and only "under duress". And I really didn't even have "it's crazy at work" as a good excuse. I just didn't want to. That aside, I DID pick up the camera and played around with the macro lens and crayons and this was the result:

Crayon Macros

Is it as exciting as past choices? No. Did I really want to get out and photograph some urban decay or Missouri Botanical Garden? Yes, but no. Sometimes time constraints breed 'desperate' measures. Plus confining oneself to items and objects around the home encourages one to see things in a different manner...

It's snowing/sleeting right now as I type, but it's not making for very interesting pictures. Photographically, I wanted trees encased in ice but the rest of me is satisfied that the roads are drivable but not ideal.

Perhaps I will venture out later today and start this week off with a better attempt at promising pictures!

No comments: