Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy List, Week 22

Perfect Rose

1. JapanFest. It was a lot of fun, plus I got out with the camera and spent some time with fellow photographers from Flickr.

2. Being around all of my own stuff.

3. Sleeping in my own bed.

4. Cooking in my own kitchen.

5. PS. Because hanging out with good friends is fun.

6. Getting more feedback on pictures lately. It's really rewarding, especially when they're from photographers who I consider better than me.

7. Houston Zoo. It may cost an arm and a leg to get in, but visiting the baby sifakas and Toby the Red Panda was worth it. Despite the millions of children.

8. Crosswords on the iPhone. It constantly makes me think, be creative and I've got an incredible backlog to catch up on. Keeps me on my toes.

9. Good Houston food. It's been awhile since I've had Chuy's, and I remembered why I liked it so much.

10. Getting ready to leave Houston right before the really hot yucky weather starts getting going.

No comments: