Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy List, Week 18 and 19

Perfect Rose

Life has been a little crazier than usual in Amarillo, TX... I have no assistant which means every waking hour is spent doing paperwork... sometimes I forget to eat or sleep enough... so needless to say, both Mondays went by without me even thinking about the blog.

So here's 10 things for two weeks...

1. BF - because he makes this experience all the better. So glad AO introduced us because we do make a good team, especially when we end up as each other's assistants.

2. The iPhone - there have been some great fun apps that have come out recently. Plus several members of my cast have them, making life a little easier as well.

3. Flonase. For the first time in years, I'm not taking Claritin-D daily. This isn't a fool-proof solution, but not being a slave to the meth drug restriction rule is nice.

4. Good steaks. I've been craving steak, a good steak, for awhile. I've had the opportunity more than once to get a decent steak here in Amarillo.

5. Palo Duro Canyon. This is the 2nd largest canyon (guess who is first), and it's 20 miles away from where we are. It was a lovely little visit.

6. My hosts. They're really nice, I have a nice place to stay, and sometimes they're out later than I am.

7. Ruby Tequila's signature drink which is a house margarita swirled with sangria. Pretty tasty!

8. That nothing in Amarillo proper is more than 10 minutes away. It's a lovely change.

9. Annie tour. Seeing old friends was a lot of fun - especially DZ who I haven't seen in YEARS. It was great to spend 15 minutes with him pre-show. I do wish I had had time to see ZM in it, though!

10. Tosca - I'd forgotten how much I liked this show musically.

That's it. More posts to come soon, I think. Wait until I get through tech week...

1 comment:

Pippin said...

Bravo, little Biscuit! Glad you're having some fun even if it's not much fun here.
Love,
Pippin, qoe