Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy List, Week 19

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 19

1. Clean laundry. Thanks to my previous life, I have a lot of clothes because sometimes I wouldn't get a day off for over two weeks. But this was starting to push my limits.

2. Clean sheets. It's the little things in life.

3. Fresh food. I haven't had a cupboard/refrigerator this bare other than getting ready to move in a long time.

4. New recipes. I had found a few recipes to try and had printed them out, but haven't had a chance to cook them yet.

5. Camera time. I had a lot to do at work this week and even on the days off, but I made time for camera time - that's what's so important to me.

6. Day(s) off. Finally had some hard-earned days off... I had forgotten how lovely a day off could be.

7. Beautiful weather. I didn't get to experience it much this past weekend but the weather is continuing to place nice.

8. Naps. I've apparently been sleep deprived for awhile. Monday, I nearly fell asleep at my desk for the first time in ages. Tuesday, I slept hard after lunch.

Yeah... most of my list comes from Tuesday. But there was a lot to be happy about!

No comments: