Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy List, Week 22

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 22

1. Fresh berries. There was abundance at a good price at the grocery store. I foresee tasty snacks.

2. Photo Flood. It feels like it has been awhile since I've seen these good people. Even though I was worn out and dehydrated, I still had fun.

3. Days Off. I must be trying to recover from this season in spades... I've spent a couple of my days off just being totally lazy and napping whenever I felt like it. It was great.

4. Cooking. I don't do enough of it and I should be fancier, but when cooking for one, the inspiration sometimes slides.

5. Introspection. I'm not solidly sure that this is a good thing overall, but it is probably good for me to think on many things.

6.  Thunderstorms. When I'm home, I really love a good thunderstorm. The flashier and boomier the better. As long as it doesn't knock our power out...

7. A Good Night. Time spent chatting/catching up with a friend, at another friend's cafe. An hour or so turned into five. Time flew by in an instant and good times and good food was had.

I've had a rough week so I'm surprised I made it over 5, but not quite until 10. Here's to next week...

No comments: