Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy List, Week 21

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 21

1. Facebook. About the only time of year that Facebook does good is when it is one's birthday. Hearing from people from all stages of my life on my birthday does a world of good.

2. Birthday Dinner. My parents are awesome cooks, so sometimes its nice to cook with them versus going out to a restaurant. Steak, roasted potatoes, asparagus and a chocolate cake with raspberries and walnuts. PERFECT.

3. Time Off. I know this keeps popping up on this list, but I don't always get 'regular' time off and am now trying to get it when I can. It's nice.

4. Books. I'm in a book club now, and it's nice to get back into books, despite how busy I am. There is a stack of books by the bedside table that is only getting taller though (book club book comes first).

5. Camera time. I've not had much of it, but I took a hot sticky morning walk around the Zoo. And promptly came home and made the official winter to summer switch of closets.

That's about it. I'm not having as bad of a week as I did last week, but I'm still not back at my cheerful self yet.

No comments: