Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy List, Week 7

Perfect Rose


As always, in no particular order.

1. Puffs Plus with Lotion. Thanks to Houston's complete lack of winter, I've been overly friendly with the kleenex box for the last few days. If it weren't for the lotion, I'm sure I'd resemble Rudolph even more than I do now.

2. West Wing. I completed my series marathon of West Wing this weekend. Can i say (yet again) how much I love this show? The last several episodes were wonderful and this show made me cry twice for a good actor who died unexpectedly. Once for the episode where everyone found out (pt 2 of election day) and the episode where they laid him to rest.

3. Good, no great actors. I'm talking mostly of the West Wing cast, but this goes for many of my other favorites. What I found out while watching the West Wing is that many of the actors were friends prior to working together. You can act all you want but some chemisry you just can't fake. Way to go on great actors making tv worth watching!

4. Krogers for having pretty darn good sushi for being from the grocery store.

5. Eddie Bauer for making so many warm pieces of clothing that have helped warm this poor soul as Houston makes an attempt at winter weather which still hasn't quashed my allergy problem.

Yes, welcome to the shorter version until I have more happy things. Right now, I'm feeling pretty darn miserable thanks to the ever-blooming Houston. Here's to hoping that the meds will help.

No comments: