Tuesday, September 1, 2009

104/365

103/365

Day 104 found me at the zoo. I thought it was going to be a lovely day but it turned out to be very humid and yucky. Still, I wanted to go anyway, even if I wasn't going to stay awhile. Unfortunately, the animals that I was interested in were mostly as hot and miserable as I was.

Some of my favorite STL Zoo animals are the five Amur tiger cubs. They're absolutely adorable when they romp and play but that day, they just wanted to laze around. Can't say I blame them, except I did encourage them to jump around in the pool, telling them it would cool them off. They didn't listen.

Doesn't that paw and his/her fur just look soooooo soft, cuddly like a stuffed animal? Its amazing how soft can be conveyed so well in a 2-D representation of a 3-D creature? I have almost nothing to do with that - the Tiger is cute on his/her own.

No comments: