Wednesday, September 30, 2009

133/365-135/365

133/365

133/365

These may not be the best written books in existence, but Meyer's writing is certainly compelling and they're very hard to put down once I've started. I read them so quickly before, that I wanted a second chance. Since only the first three are in paperback, getting all four to match meant hardback. This box set was MUCH cheaper than buying individually, even used.

134/365

134/365

My temporary backyard... at my host's house. Pine trees towering and a carpet of sweet-smelling pine needles. Joy.

135/365

135/365

A day off meant a trip to Bloomington to see DG - here's my former home away from home. JH, the other ASM, is also an IU/DG graduate, so fun times were had. The town has changed so much since I've been there. SEVEN YEARS AGO. Yikes!

Perpetually behind... while the internet situation is better, the time allotted to this is less.

No comments: