Happy List, Week 44
1. Panera - aka St. Louis Bread Co. It's both a taste from home and an opportunity for internet access.
2. Bloomington. Getting a chance to get out of Indianapolis, seeing an old friend and a colleague unexpectedly.
3. The end of the time in the rehearsal hall. As much craziness as tech week begins, it also means performances are near.
4. my iPhone. Despite its occasional annoyances recently, I would be lost without it due to lack of internet access.
5. Seeing DG yesterday was very very good for the soul. Very good.
6. Amazon for having fast, FREE shipping. I now have nightly reading material again... woohoo.
That's it. It's be a long, slow week.