Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cooking w/ Friends

About two weeks ago, in one of my rare times in Houston, I cooked with two of my friends. One of whom is my neighbor. PS was already coming over and RM suggested cooking dinner - so we all took a field trip to the awesomest grocery store known to man, aka Central Market for supplies.

The menu item? Homemade butternut squash ravioli. It was a success despite making ENORMOUS ravioli and having too much appetizer (mozzarella cheese and prosciutto all rolled into one tasty treat). But pictures speak louder than words:

Dough Prep

Red Wine

Mixed Filler

Ready to Stuff

Pre-Folding

Pre-Cooking

Cooked & Steamy

Complete Dinner & Hand

Hungry yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks tasty. Recipe please!

Ann said...

I think this is it:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/roasted-butternut-squash-ravioli-with-a-sage-brown-butter-sauce-recipe/index.html