Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy List, Week 17

Perfect Rose

1. Prescription drugs/doctor visit. I finally gave in and found out that I had a lingering sinus infection and bronchitis. When it rains, it pours. Thankfully because I decided to not be stubborn and in denial, I am on the road to good health.

2. Rest. Blessed rest. All of this travel, both by air and by car, has gotten to me. I thought it was a little insane when I planned it but didn't think it would actually be in reality. Had I not caught whatever I did (probably during the Hawaii trip), I might've been okay. Having no schedule is helping me catch up on sleep lost and help restore my immune system.

3. AT&T U-Verse for faithfully recording my favorite shows that I can watch while resting, recuperating and otherwise being a homebody.

4. Apple 3.0. The new software update that sadly doesn't come until the summer, bring lots of promise. I watched the Apple presentation afterwards and am looking forward to the update. I also appreciate them highlighting software developers who were showcasing new and upcoming products. Due to this showcase, I was introduced to a new app.

5. Ocarina by Smule. This app is genius. It's only $0.99 and it mimics a real instrument, the Ocarina. Whatever it is, it uses the microphone to measure breath and the touchscreen to mimic covering/uncovering airholes. Its amazing and lots of fun.

I'm a simple creature this week, I think. Only 5.

No comments: