Sunday, April 27, 2014

15/52 - 16/52 - Photo Project 2014

Well, well, well.. I hate to break it to you, but I have NOT failed on this project. I'm just severely behind on posting! Work has been super busy lately.. which leaves me pretty exhausted when I get home. Importing, sorting through and post-processing photos have not happened quickly.

That being said, in the last two weeks, I've had some good photo opportunities:

  • Week 15 had a beautifully pink sunset and my first spring trip to MoBot. 
  • Week 16 had skyline photo ops, plus MoBot macro shots and the fallen Bethlehem Lutheran Church.
So you see… lots to choose from:


Here's Week 15's winner:

MoBot Spring

Runner up:

Sunset - 4/10

Week 16:

St. Louis Skyline

Runners up:

Macro Water - April

Macro Water in Spring

Bethlehem Lutheran Church

Week 17 has been shot and processed but not uploaded… guess what? I'm behind on that too. Today, I get to Flood with my PF friends so that'll be good fun! Someday, I will catch up. Promise!

No comments: