Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fort Worth - Sunrise/Sunset

I recently spent just under a week in Ft. Worth, TX. I lived in Houston for a few years and have visited Dallas before, but never made it to Ft. Worth.

It was a busy week since I was there for professional development at a conference but I still found a few moments, here and there, to walk around with the camera in hand. I narrowed it down to 106 photos over 6 days. I've divided them into four groups - sunrise/sunset, downtown, fountains and urban decay/historic buildings. So this is the first in a four-part series.

My hotel room was on the 11th floor - and though it didn't have the view of the downtown I was hoping for, I had a wonderful 'front row seat' to some beautiful sunrises.

Ft Worth Sunrise - March 26th

Ft Worth Sunrise - March 29

Ft Worth Sunrise - March 30th

And one beautiful sunset caught on a cloud:

Ft Worth Sunset - March 27

You can check out a few more in my set "Fort Worth".

What's next? Check back and see!


No comments: