Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy List, Week 17

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 17

1. Multi-tasking Brain. I'm grateful to have it because right now my job, by nature, requires me to be up-to-date on 3 current shows, prepping at least two, one of which is large in size.

2. Camera time. I had camera time Friday night (unexpectedly), Saturday morning (planned) and a day off on Sunday (for the most part).

3. Days off. This last stretch was 15 days-in-a-row (two show weekends in a row), plus this is the month with the BIG fundraiser. I'm looking forward to summer… :) I love my job, but my job slows down a bit in the summer...

4. Easter Eggs. I dyed them for the first time in my adult life. After enduring minor ridicule on FB for an innocent question, they turned out well. Next time, I'm doing the whole dozen!

5. Getting a shot I always wanted. A locale that I've been dreaming of unexpectedly collapsed and was partially demolished. I went over there to get a shot from the street, but ended up getting the shot I truly desired with permission. You never know until you asked.

6. Photo Flood. I haven't had a chance to meet up with this group lately due to work and the leader's amusing ability to program floods on days I have shows. (In all fairness, it's not done on purpose - I've had LOTS of shows lately).

7. Friends. I've had time to spend with friends recently and it has been good for the soul. Plus, good food was eaten.

8. Sybergs wings. These will end up on here EVERYTIME I have them, they're that good (to me).

9. BARcelona Tapas. I haven't been there in awhile, but I went recently and it was just as good as I remembered.

10. Seoul Taco. Why not make the last three items about food. Gogi bowl with bulgogi. YUM!

Hey, would you look at that? 10!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So do things like Twitter activity now contribute for SEO?
I was told they help because of the latest Google algorithm
update
I have added you in my reading list, keep
up the good posts!