Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy List, Week 16

Macro Water Droplets

Happy List, Week 16

1. Camera time. I snuck in some camera time Saturday morning before work. Beautiful sun, small crowds (in the beginning) and abundant water droplets (probably from the sprinkler system).

2. Water droplets. Still an obsession. My default lanes is technically a macro but I must come back with my 100mm macro lens. So much better.

3. L.A. & C. E. One of my be sties is in town with her kiddo. He's grown so much in that time and it's wonderful to see them both again in person!

4. Korean Chicken Wings. A recipe from childhood that was recently resurrected by my parents. I was invited over for dinner. KCW + brown rice = yummy dinner.

5. Sushi time with RP & KD. Spur of the moment sushi time with friends post-work. Delicious!

It's still the busy season at work, so it's harder to find me time and it is the me time that usually leads to list items.

No comments: