Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So the story behind this is that I found this a year ago at Borders. I didn't buy it. I kind of regret it. I'm not usually for the romantic, soppy stuff that goes with Valentine's Day. The most significance this day has ever had is that it is also my mom's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Okay, continuing on, so I didn't buy this cute little stuffed animal, but I couldn't let it go away without taking a picture of it.

Disgustingly Cute


I mean come on... its a hedgehog, holding a red rose... and its BLUSHING! How adorable is that?

And besides, looking at this saves you from the red lobster with a grin. Maybe that's for next year!

I use Valentine's Day to celebrate friendships - so since most of you readers are my friends, happy day to us!

Edit: I found it unbelievably on eBay for seriously cheap (considering its discountinued). Due to nudging of a friend, A, I bought it. It was fate, right?

No comments: