Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pippin's Turn!

Okay, so Pippin's first appearance on the blog wasn't very good - it was showing off a happy accidental photograph, not Pippin in all her cuteness. So it's her turn for her portrait.

This picture was actually taken sometime in December, when I went back home to house-sit/dog-sit. An excuse to come home and play with my pups? I'm there.

Pretty Pippin


There are several pictures of Pip on my flickr account, and countless more in my iPhoto. It was hard to pick a definitive one for today's post. She's so full of life that she's captured in many ways that tell you a lot about her.

It's interesting to note that the flash in her eyes leaves that almost turquoise bounce-back color. Tommy's is much greener. Who knows...

Only 8 more days of a photo and story a day, then I'll move onto my next project!

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

P.S. And a happy birthday to an amazing British actor, Alan Rickman. May he have many more years to play roles in movies/shows that make us think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions