Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Square Peg, Round Hole

Yes, you read that right. I'm having a bad day today, actually, and I submitted this particular photo for round three of the photo competition. As of right now, I'm losing 1 to 9. That's okay, now I don't have to look for more funny pictures, but I'm sad that I don't get to use the one that got me invited into the competition. That'll be posted later in the month.

Apparently, my sense of humor doesn't align with everyone's. So tell me, do you think this is funny?

Square Peg, Round Hole


This is actually a prop piano from "La Traviata" - I'll leave the company anonymous. I remember walking into the rehearsal room, admiring the workmanship and then taking a closer look. I did not let the props crew live this one down for awhile. And those of us in rehearsal that day got a chuckle out of it.

So maybe I'm not alone in my brand of humor after all.

1 comment:

jamiebartonmezzo said...

OH thank GOD the strike's over!! (And I think you've got a great sense of humor!)