Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 12

Today, I am grateful for my apartment. It is virtually everything I desire in an apartment. Wood floors, large windows to let in sunlight, an open living/dining area, a suitable kitchen, two bathrooms (well, one and a half) and three bedrooms. It is gorgeous. It is a duplex and everything I really wanted when I came back to St. Louis.

Did I mention that there's ceiling fans in the bedrooms and an attic fan which is a godsend in the summer at night? And closets upon closets upon storage space (which really doesn't help this quasi-pack rat).

Plus it is in the city I grew up in and love so much - and even better, in the Metro area of one of my favorite cities to live in.

I really didn't get to spend much time here the first two years I technically 'lived' here - and life keeps me pretty busy now, but I'm looking forward to enjoying spending more time here.

So thanks to KBE, who found the apartment and SA, who is a really great landlord - in so very many ways. And made me remember why I no longer wanted corporate lease holders - individual/personal landlords are the way to go.

Red Rose

No comments: