Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 15

Today, I'm thankful for me having patience, at least 75-85% of the time. I'm generally more patient that many of the people surrounding me. But I have my days of impatience, and I'm often most impatient with myself.

But patience serves me well in most of my endeavors - my job, my family and my hobbies. Two of my primary hobbies involve patience and lots of it. Photography requires patience to get the right shot - from composition to waiting for just the right set of circumstances to occur. My other main hobby, counted cross-stitching, also requires patience - especially when one (me) takes on a huge baby afghan with 26 different designs.

I'm very much human and I won't claim to have patience 100% of the time... but I tend to have it when and where it counts, most often.

Red Rose

No comments: