Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 3

Today, I am expressing my gratitude for apple cider. I love apple cider. It is the right balance of sweet and tart, and I could drink gallons upon gallons of it. I get excited when I see the gallon jugs in the grocery store because that tells me that fall is here! And I get sad when they dwindle away because that means winter is here.

While I tend to enjoy it chilled, it is also delicious warm, and a bonus of spiced rum to boot! I'm not quite sure what would happen if I found cider year round. This gal would be spoiled!

I shall enjoy the tart goodness while it lasts and be slightly sad when it is all gone. If this is an addiction one must have, at least it is a mostly healthy one.

Have you had a mug of apple cider lately? If not, I suggest you do! You'll thank me later. Rum optional, of course.

Red Rose

No comments: