Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Quiet Day/Teddy

Today was another quiet day. I did mundane stuff. I did get a lot accomplished, but I'm telling you, nothing was interesting enough to photo-document.

So today, we take a tiny step back in time. To the end of the last show that I worked on: "Abduction from the Seraglio". The tenor in the show has a suitcase with his belongings. The bass starts throwing the contents out of the window. In the suitcase is:

Belmonte's Teddy


But, to add insult to injury, the singer does one last thing before pitching it out the window:

Poor Teddy!


This is, by far, one of my favorite props ever for a show. Wanting to document this prop forever, my sense of humor later triggered this concept for a picture:

Head on a Silver Platter!!!


I swear I laughed myself silly for 10 minutes before I could compose myself enough to actually take the photo without photo shake.

Too funny. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

No comments: