Wednesday, March 26, 2008

End of March Project...

... albeit early. Why? Because my computer is broke-y and has to be sent away to figure out what's wrong with it. At no small price either. Monetary or otherwise.

So that means while I might or might not be able to take pictures during those days, I won't get to upload them until a week or so later. Depending on the rehearsal schedule. Eeek.

Speaking of rehearsal, someone made a video of our set in action, and I'm going to share it with you because actions truly speak louder than words. DA, thank you so VERY much for letting me share this. I don't know if you even read this blog, but just in case, thank you.



Don't necessarily listen with your speakers on. It's all about the visuals. That's our amazing set in our rehearsal room. Love it. I am excited to work on this show, but I'd also very much like to have an out-of-body experience so I might watch it from the audience as well. I so very rarely say that of shows I'm on. And the singing? Just about as stupendous as the set, if not more so. Principals and chorus alike. And we've only rehearsed two days so far.

See you in a week or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pip says: VERY amazing. The set rocks! I wonder if anyone from St. Louis can come see it... And did I recognize anyone in a blue shirt who was watching set sail? Love you, PIP

Ann said...

I think people from St. Louis should come see it, yes.