Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Week

It's been a good week, although, I've been so social this week, that my sleep is suffering from it! Ah well, that's what days off are for, right?

Today, after a 9am-7pm day of prep (but man, did I get stuff accomplished - and my head feels less like it wants to explode), I texted a friend of mine to see what he was up to. "Steak dinner," he says. I think, "Well, I haven't seen him in ages and steak sounded yummy." So I met him and a few of his colleagues and students for a truly stupendous steak dinner. I now know where to go to splurge for GOOD steak.

It was definitely good times and a great end to the week. Reminiscing and sharing great stories from college and hearing stories from others.

The picture of the day comes from the Chihuly (!) chandelier in the Hilton Americas where a lot of USITT folk are staying:

Chilhuly Chandelier


Tomorrow, I hit up the Stage Expo to see what's new in the theatre word and to hopefully snag some cool swag!

No comments: