Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Is Here!

I do believe spring is here. How can I tell, you ask? By this:



Sudden downpours that come from almost nowhere are very spring- and summer-like apparently. I was just doing the dishes when I heard a rush of... something. I thought perhaps the apartment above me was doing dishes as well and that was the rush of water in the pipes above.

No, no, it was the absolute downpour echoing in the carpark that is right below my apartment.

I went immediately to poke my head outside the door and beheld this. I grabbed my camera and took a very rather boring video, though the pictures were just not catching the speed and powerfulness of the rain well enough.

That cool wind from last night definitely heralded this storm. And by the looks of the radar, this storm is here to stay.

Glad I didn't have any outdoor plans!

Let it storm away, as long as it does not knock my power out!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's intense. Although I do love when it's raining...gives me an excuse to read a book and drink some tea.